Our Family Planning program provides affordable reproductive and sexual health services to women, men, and teens. This includes annual exams, birth control, sexual health and family planning counseling as well as STD/STI testing and treatment. All services are confidential and affordable.
- Annual Women's Exams
- Pap Smear, Pelvic and Breast Exams
- Pregnancy Testing, Education, Counseling, and Resources
- Birth control Counseling and Education
- Birth Control Supplies: Condoms, Oral Contraceptives, Nuvarings, IUD, and Nexplanon,
- Emergency Contraceptive Pills: Plan B, "the morning after pill"
- Blood Pressure
- (STI / STD): testing, education, and counseling for males and females
Call us if:
- You would like further information about birth control options.
- You want to start using a specific method of birth control that requires a prescription or needs to be inserted by a health care provider.
- You have had unprotected intercourse or method failure (for example, a broken condom) within the past 72 hours, and you do not want to become pregnant.