Cancer Prevention and Early Detection - WWC
Breast and Cervical Cancer Screenings
- Women's Wellness Connection
- This program provides free breast cancer screening for Colorado women 40 - 64 years old, and cervical cancer screenings for Colorado women between the ages of 21-64. Breast exams, pap tests, and pelvic exams, are included. Mammograms are available for women 40 and older, or any women with abnormal screening results.
- Eligibility: This program is for uninsured or underinsured Colorado residents regardless of immigration status. Income guidelines must be met.
- Visit the WWC website to determine eligibility.
- Susan G. Komen Colorado seeks to ensure that all people, regardless of race, income, geographic location, sexual orientation or insurance status, have access to breast health screening, and if diagnosed with cancer, have access to quality effective treatment and support services.
- Eligibility: This program is for uninsured or underinsured Colorado residents regardless of immigration status. Income must be less than 300% of the federal poverty level. Komen funds are used as a payer of last resort, although a person who is deemed underinsured (subject to a high deductible for diagnostic services) may still be able to utilize Komen funds.