Our immunization clinic offers all routine vaccinations recommended by the Center for Disease Control for children, adolescents, adults and travelers.
We accept commercial insurance for all services and provide no- and low-cost vaccines for people without insurance. Vaccine costs vary depending on insurance and patient age, and prices are subject to change.
Immunizations are not just for children. Protection from some childhood vaccines can wear off over time. Adults may also be at risk for vaccine-preventable disease due to age, job, lifestyle, travel, or health conditions.
Children who are eligible* VFC vaccines are entitled to receive vaccines recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).
We're here to help
Types of Vaccines
Here is a list of vaccines Community Health Services offers.
Click on the each link to learn more CDC information about the disease and the vaccine to prevent it:
Vaccines for Children (VFC)
We offer routine and recommended childhood vaccinations for children from birth through age 18. Schools and daycare centers require certain vaccines; we offer all immunizations for school. We are open year-round to help you get the necessary immunizations or help you catch up.
*Eligibility: Your child is eligible for the VFC Program if they are younger than 19 years of age and is one of the following:
- Health First Colorado – Medicaid-eligible
- Underinsured (Your child has health insurance, but it does not include vaccines, does not include certain vaccines, or has a vaccine cap that has been reached).
- American Indian or Alaska Native
What to bring:
- Your child’s current immunization record.
- Your child’s insurance card, if available
- Children younger than age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or person who has authority to give consent.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website for more information on the vaccine schedule for infants and children (birth-6 years old) and the vaccine schedule for preteens and teens (7-18 years old).
Vaccines for Adults
We offer adult, routine vaccinations for school, work, immigration and many other purposes. Please call to make an appointment; there are no walk-in appointments at this time.
- Medicaid is accepted (Part A & B only)
- Low- and no-cost flu vaccines may be available seasonally for adults.
- We accept most insurances.
What to bring:
- Please bring your insurance card to every appointment.
- Please bring your COVID-19 vaccination card (if applicable).
Tuberculosis Testing Services:
If you need a TB skin test, please call 970-920-5420